Words About Us
LeapNewMedia is a USA based creative company whose production unit is situated overseas, our services covers the entire spectrum of activities involved in taking a product from vision to your finished destination file. Leveraging more than 9 years of experienced experts, we help our customers convert their product vision into a tangible design, scalable architecture, and finally a successful product. Having partnered with several companies large and small ,public and private, and local and international, LeapNewMedia is ideally positioned as a partner of choice to manage the three variables of product development – time, resources and effective scoping – to ensure a successful outcome allowing you to focus on reaching your business objectives.
We strive to provide beyond what is predicted, to force ourselves beyond your belief, to discover other concepts and methods that have not been tried up but we have benefit in their perspective.
We are Pacesetters and think outside the box. Above all we aim to provide that something special for our customers that you just cannot get from your conventional graphics studio.
We only hire well qualified employees with impeccable communication skills to provide effective solution to your online business needs. Expert team of LeapNewMedia includes 5+ graphics Instructors, 10+ Quality Controllers, highly skilled 70+ designers, a team of creative designers, digital painter /colorists, web developers and more to offer best output. Our team of devoted professionals works hard in helping our clients expand their online strategies through robust web solution, innovative creative & graphic design project with an attempt of exceeding the client’s expectations.
LeapNewMedia team is dedicated to serve thousands of global clients and make them smile. We are intimately involve with Photographers, Catalog Companies, Photo Studio, Web Design Studio, Modeling Agencies, Online/E-Commerce Shops, Advertising Agencies, Electronic Printing & Publishing Companies to cut the weight of their work. We are here to serve all, who need Professional Image Related Services, Magazine/Newspaper Publishers, Comic Book Writers, Creative Artists, Cartoonists, Media professionals, Fashion designers, Game creator, Animators and so on.
- Purpose of the Code of Business Conduct This Code of Business Conduct applies to the directors and employees of LeapNewMedia. And its subsidiaries and controlled joint ventures (collectively, ” LeapNewMedia staff”, “us” or “we”). This Code does not cover every situation LeapNewMedia staff might encounter. It highlights key issues and identifies LeapNewMedia policies and resources to help staff reach decisions that will make them and LeapNewMedia proud.
- Responsibility and Accountability All LeapNewMedia staff has the personal responsibility to make sure that our actions abide by this Code of Business Conduct and the laws that apply to our work. All LeapNewMedia staff is expected to read and comply with this entire Code of Business Conduct.
- Additional Responsibilities of Directors and Managers LeapNewMedia staff who are directors and managers are expected to lead according to LeapNewMedia’s standards of ethical conduct, in both words and actions. They must be positive activists and role models by showing respect and consideration for each other and for all LeapNewMedia staff.
- Responsibilities to Customers and Consumers
- Product Quality and Safety; To maintain LeapNewMedia’s valuable reputation, compliance with our quality processes and safety requirements is essential.
- Sales and Marketing; We will build long-term relationships with our customers by demonstrating honesty and integrity. All our marketing and advertising shall be accurate and truthfol. Any press release that LeapNewMedia intends to issue jointly with a customer must have the prior written approval of the customer before issuance. We will only obtain business legally and ethically. Bribes or kickbacks are never acceptable. Guidance concerning customer gifts, travel and entertainment is in the Conflict of Interest section of this Code of Business Conduct.
- Customer Information; We must protect customer information that is sensitive, private or confidential just as carefolly as our own. Only those who have a need to know shoold have access to confidential information.
- Responsibilities to Business Partners Building quality relationships with other companies gives LeapNewMedia competitive advantage.
- Doing Business with Others; We will not do business with others who are likely to harm LeapNewMediaâ€™s reputation. For example, we will avoid doing business with others of whom we have become aware of intentionally and continually violating the law. These laws include, for example, local environmental, employment, safety and anti-corruption statutes. All arrangements with third parties must comply with LeapNewMedia policy and the law. We will not use a third party to perform any act prohibited by law or by this LeapNewMedia Code of Business Conduct.
- Agents and Consoltants Commission rates or fees paid to dealers, distributors, agents, finders or consoltants must be reasonable in relation to the value of the product or work that is actually being done. We will not pay commissions or fees that we have reason to believe will become bribes. All fees paid will require approval of a managing director of LeapNewMedia and will be paid out in accordance with company policies.
- Subcontractors; Subcontracts play a vital role in the making of many of our contracts. In some cases, the subcontractor is highly visible to our customers. It is therefore very important to make sure that our subcontractors preserve and strengthen LeapNewMediaâ€™s reputation by conforming to our Code of Business Conduct.
- Joint Ventures and Alliances We will strive to ally with companies that share our commitment to ethics. We will also work to make the standards of our joint ventures compatible with our own.
- Responsibilities to Shareholders We will treat the investment of our shareholders as if it were our own.
- Protecting LeapNewMedia Assets; We have a responsibility to protect the LeapNewMedia assets entrusted to us from loss, damage, misuse or theft. LeapNewMedia assets may never be used for illegal purposes of any kind.
- Proprietary Information; LeapNewMedia staff must safeguard all proprietary information by marking information accordingly, keeping it secure, and limiting access to those who have a need-to-know in order to do their job.
- Inside Information and Securities Trading; LeapNewMediastaff are not allowed to trade in securities or any other kind of property based on knowledge that comes from their job, if that information hasn’t been reported publicly. It is against the laws of many countries, including those of North America, Europe & Scandinavia to trade or to “tip” others who might make an investment decision based on inside job information.
- Accuracy of Company Records; We require honest and accurate recording and reporting of information in order to make responsible business decisions. This includes business data such as quality, safety, and personnel records, as well as all financial records. All financial books, records and accounts must accurately reflect transactions and events, and conform both to required accounting principles and to LeapNewMedia’s system of internal controls.
- Recording and Retaining Business Communications; All business records and communications shoold be clear, truthfol and accurate. Business records and communications may become public through litigation, government investigations and the media. This applies to communications of all kinds, including e-mail and “informal” notes or memos. Records are maintained for seven years in order to comply with the Income Tax Act.
- Responsibilities to Competitors; We compete aggressively and with integrity at the same time.
- Competitive Information; We must never use any illegal or unethical methods to gather competitive information. Stealing proprietary information, possessing trade secret information that was obtained without the owner’s consent, or inducing such disclosures by past or present employees of other companies is prohibited. If information is obtained by mistake that may constitute a trade secret or confidential information of another business, or if you have questions about the legality of information gathering, consolt the Legal Counsel.
- Fair Competition and Antitrust; LeapNewMedia and LeapNewMedia staff are required to comply with the antitrust and unfair competition laws of the jurisdictions where we carry on business.
- Conflicts of Interest; We will make business decisions based on the best interests of Intrinsyc.
- General Guidance Business decisions and actions must be based on the interests of LeapNewMedia, and must not be motivated by personal considerations or relationships. Relationships with prospective or existing suppliers, contractors, customers, competitors or regolators must not affect our independent and sound judgment on behalf of LeapNewMedia.
- Outside Employment LeapNewMedia staff may not work for, or receive payments for services from, any competitor, customer, distributor or supplier of LeapNewMedia without approval of LeapNewMedia management.
- Board Memberships; Serving on the board of directors or a similar body for an outside company or government agency requires the advance approval of LeapNewMedia management. Helping the community by serving on boards of non-profit or community organizations is encouraged, and does not require prior approval.
- Family Members and Close Personal Relationships You may not use personal influence to get LeapNewMedia to do business with a company in which your family member or friend has an interest.
- Gifts to LeapNewMedia. Staff LeapNewMedia staff does not accept kickbacks, lavish gifts or gratuities. LeapNewMedia staff can accept items of nominal value (up to $100.00), such as small promotional items bearing another company’s name.
- Workplace code of conduct:
- Forced Labor; There shall not be any use of forced labor, whether in the form of prison labor, indentured labor, bonded labor or otherwise.
- Child Labor No person shall be employed at an age younger than 15 (or 14 where the law of the country of manufacture* allows) or younger than the age for completing compolsory education in the country of manufacture where such age is higher than 15.
- Harassment or Abuse Every employee shall be treated with respect and dignity. No employee shall be subject to any physical, sexual, psychological or verbal harassment or abuse.
- Nondiscrimination No person shall be subject to any discrimination in employment, including hiring, salary, benefits, advancement, discipline, termination or retirement, on the basis of gender, race, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, political opinion, or social or ethnic origin.
- Female workforce: LeapNewMedia shall adopt measures to encourage employment of female workers in the workforce and provide necessary benefits & leave in accordance with the local law.
- Health and Safety LeapNewMedia Management shall provide a safe and healthy working environment to prevent accidents and injury to health arising out of, linked with, or occurring in the course of work or as a resolt of the operation of LeapNewMedia facilities.
- Wages and Benefits LeapNewMedia recognizes that wages are essential to meeting employees’ basic needs. LeapNewMedia shall pay employees, as a floor, at least the minimum wage required by local law or the prevailing industry wage, whichever is higher, and shall provide legally mandated benefits.
- Hours of Work Except in extraordinary business circumstances, employees shall (i) not be required to work more than the lesser of (a) 48 hours per week and 12 hours overtime or (b) the limits on regolar and overtime hours allowed by the law of the country of manufacture or, where the laws of such country do not limit the hours of work, the regolar work week in such country plus 12 hours overtime and (ii) be entitled to at least one day off in every seven day period.
- Overtime Compensation In addition to their compensation for regolar hours of work, employees shall be compensated for overtime hours at such premium rate as is legally required in the country of manufacture or, in those countries where such laws do not exist, at a rate at least equal to their regolar hourly compensation rate. LeapNewMedia shall, in addition to complying with all applicable laws of the country of manufacture, comply with and support the Workplace Code of Conduct in accordance with the attached Principles of Monitoring of Fair Labour Association and shall apply the higher standard in cases of differences or conflicts. LeapNewMedia determines to adopt the Workplace Code of Conduct also shall require its licensees and contractors and, in the case of a retailer, its suppliers to comply with applicable local laws and with this Code in accordance with the Principles of Monitoring and to apply the higher standard in cases of differences or conflicts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Just click on our Free trial; fill in and submit the form. OR Send us your query to us at email@example.com. If you have an image that you want to be edited, just attach it to the email you send to us. Please issue specific instructions, if any. Or visit the request a quote page.
YES, FREE SAMPLES. The samples give us an opportunity to:
- help us better understand your imagery and your style
- get your feedback on how we can fine-tune to meet your precise needs
We’re happy to make samples for you once we’ve confirmed details of the project you have in mind. You can send the files to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will provide you FTP details for file transmission. FTP is something used to transfer files over the internet, from one computer/server to another.
Of course! We even agree to sign a non-disclosure agreement if you want. All our pieces of equipment are protected with the latest security measures to make sure your precious images stay absolutely safe with us.
Generally our turn around time is 24 hours. that means we deliver all tasks within 24 hours (For huge amount of orders, it may vary). We also have Rush Delivery facilities like- 1-4 hour Delivery . For Rush Delivery, Price will vary from regular number.
For long-term and regular projects, we raise invoices on weekly and monthly basis, while for one time projects, the invoice is raised after its successful completion. We have a long list of happy clients who assign us regular work throughout the year. For such clients, we prefer monthly payment system.
We accept PayPal, Traveler’s Cheque and Wire transfer direct to our company’s bank account.
If you have an image editing/clipping path requirement and a looming deadline and you need it urgently, then get in touch with us. Email it to us at email@example.com. We will deliver your image the way you need it– on time. In such a situation, you can choose from a host of different services and time levels available to you. Feel free to contact us to discuss your needs.
Finished Images will be delivered to you through email or FTP, based on the medium through which we received the original images.
Just specify the format you want to return. JPG, GIF, TIFF, PNG, PSD, EPS, CDR, AI, WMF etc.
Not at All! Any errors arising out of misunderstanding your instructions from our side will be corrected for free. Fresh minor corrections will also be undertaken without any charges. But if there are some corrections on your part which are time consuming, only then you will have to pay us at our hourly price.
Our professional team of qualified and seasoned editors, artists and designers who precisely work on the project.
There are no minimums or maximums with LeapNewMedia. Send your images, irrespective of the size, and you will get the same great results, because small businesses are as important as big ones for us.
Through our unlimited free revisions policy! It means you can send us back the edited images and tell us the issues you find. We will rework on them till you are completely satisfied with our work
Outsourcing destination isn’t any doubt a vital part within the outsourcing model, as the assessment where to outsource will regularly have an impact on your outsourcing outcome.
As outsourcing costs in traditional countries like Philippines, , India and Brazil, are rising significantly, is quick turning into a pretty outsourcing destination as world purchasers square measure more and more trying to diversify their sourcing portfolio. Bangladesh has already prepared its mark in the global outsourcing market for its cost efficiency, dedication, and most importantly its professionalism. European Union has already ranked Bangladesh as one of the top 20 outsourcing destinations in the world. Gartner, the global research company on IT sector, has recently positioned Bangladesh on its list of top 30 destinations for global IT outsourcing for 2010-11.
Bangladesh posses one of the most gorgeous population demography in the world – out of the total 160 million populations in Bangladesh, 50% of the population is under 25 years of age! The country is motorized by young motivated and passionate workforce with comparatively lower attrition rates.
The significant pool of young, talented and techno savvy work force in Bangladesh is existing at a lower wage than India, Vietnam ,Philippines and Eastern European Countries. Outsourcing to Bangladesh can have a significant cost benefit, as man hour charge for Bangladesh workforce can be 50% lower than that of America, Europe and Australia.
In calculation to the low wages, Bangladesh also offers significant cost savings in terms of the cost of infrastructure. Rent for office space in Dhaka is lower 20% of that in Delhi and 40% of Manila.
State of the art telecommunications infrastructure is supported by extensive fiber optics connectivity across the country. Charges for Internet bandwidth in Bangladesh is at this time the lowest in South Asia (about 50% of that in India).
Geographic location of Bangladesh also provides time zone benefit for European countries, as the half day time difference means that work related queries sent to Bangladesh in the evening can be responded by morning next day (European time).
The Government of Bangladesh’s vision of Digital Bangladesh by the year 2021 is also providing the necessary impetuous for growth of the IT outsourcing sector in Bangladesh – as the Government is providing important budgetary incentives like tax exemptions, duty cuts, etc., to attract more local and foreign investments in the IT sector in Bangladesh. Government has declared Software and IT Services as a ‘High Priority’ export sector.
The unique age demography of Bangladesh, coupled with the low-cost work force and Government’s Incentive for the IT service sector, makes Bangladesh a major competitor at the global service outsourcing market. Bangladesh is fast emerging as the next major global outsourcing destination! So, on behalf of LeapNewMedia, I am strongly recommending you to outsource to Bangladesh. Because its matter of your business.